While BitSpace is closed and currently not accepting reservations, rest assured that we’re creating digital experiences to keep the creativity going even from home. Sign up for our newsletter to keep up to date.
DAY OFF? YOU MEAN DAY ON!
Days off, teacher in-service days, and seasonal breaks take on a whole new meaning with BitSpace Day-Off Camps. A day-long immersion into design thinking, collaborating, and making will spark your child’s curiosity and flex their creative muscles like never before. With the support of expert guides (real-life architects, designers, and makers) your kids will discover how to turn their unique idea into a reality using the newest tools and technology available. Yes! That means virtual reality, 3D printing, laser cutting, and so much more.
FROM “I’M BORED” TO “WOW! LOOK WHAT I MADE!”
How do you succeed in a world of AI and automation? You need to think outside-the-box. Sometimes, you need to create a new box entirely! BitSpace Day-Off Camps nurture the kind of creative thinking and problem solving today’s students are going to need to succeed in tomorrow’s world.
- Experience process over project with our inquiry-based design thinking (iteration, prototyping, and testing start here).
- Develop the essential 21st-century skills of Communication, Collaboration, Critical Thinking, and Creative Thinking.
- Enjoy hands-on access to the newest tools and technology with 3D printers, programmable electronics, virtual reality integration, and so much more.*
- Explore traditional woodworking skills and get confident with power tools.*
- Engage in college-level critical thinking skills to solve sophisticated problems.
- Gain time management skills, apply persistence and determination.
- Get your hands dirty and have fun!
How it works
- Day Off Camps run from 9am to 4pm. Cost: $125/day
- Before care runs from 8am-9am. Cost: $10/day
- After care runs from 4pm-6pm. Cost: $20/day
- BitSpace Day Off Camps were created for 7-14 year olds. (Note: Campers will be separated into ages 7-10 and 11-14.)